I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of person. I love boots, hats, flip flops and sunglasses. I rarely pick up fashion magazines because I don’t care to follow trends. I wear what I love, what feels good, what makes me feel good about myself. Maybe that’s not even really “a style”, but that’s how I choose what to buy and what to wear.
So when I was online one day and stumbled across this bag that perfectly sums up my style AND happens to be a camera bag… omg. <3
Today, I took it out for a spin for the first time and decided last minute to take photos of it — so don’t judge my flat hair.
Here is what I love about this Kelly Moore (Collins) camera bag:
- It’s made of thick canvas and genuine leather. This makes the bag sturdy, and not too heavy. The dual material gives it an urban edge.
- The shape of the bag allows it to be slouchy, but the material makes it rigid enough to hold its shape.
- It has lots of metal buckles, studs, zippers, and lots and lots of pockets!
- It has a lined, padded interior with adjustable/removable dividers to protect my gear.
- The bag has a removable long strap, so I can choose to hang the bag on my shoulders or carry it by the handles for a different look.
My favorite part…
It has a separate area (a zipped pocket on the outside) for my wallet items! In my last lens bag, I had to put my cash, keys and cards in one of the lens compartments, which meant they sometimes fell out because I would need to reach into the various slots to find what I needed. With this bag, it’s right there on the side, and I don’t need to dig around or touch my gear unnecessarily.
The extra wallet area makes this bag a fantastic accessory for everyday use, not just for shoots. Yup, this will be my bag for everything!
To get more information about this bag, click on this link (go to Canvas collection and click on Collins).
[FYI: Kelly Moore did not contract me to write this or give me the bag. I bought this because I was looking for a new camera bag -- one that will last longer than a year and one that doesn't actually look like a standard camera bag.]