If you’re like me, you like beautiful jewelry, your kids hold the key to your heart, and you treasure photography of your precious family. Oh, and you love getting things for free!
I designed this contest to appeal to moms who like all those things. And it is soooo easy to enter! It will take 5 minutes of your time, and you can win $400 worth of goods that you will treasure forever.
The fantastic prizes:
1) A beautiful, one-of-a-kind sterling silver circle pendant and silver chain by Starfield Bay. The pendant can have up to 3 fingerprints of your loved ones. This prize is not a gift certificate, but rather a gift bag that includes the clay, roller, instructions, and even an addressed and stamped envelope! It is ready to go and only requires you to roll out the clay and put your cutie pies’ fingerprints on it! The value of this Starfield Bay gift pack is $100.
I have 2 fingerprint necklaces from Starfield Bay that I wear every day! I get compliments on them whenever I go out, but most importantly, I love them! And they are 100% unique since they have my children’s fingerprints on them.
2) You also get a 1-hour portrait session with me! You must wear your winning necklace and can include up to 3 family members — preferably the people whose fingerprints you’ve put on the charm! The location will be in an East Bay location. If you live outside the San Francisco Bay Area, you are welcome to travel here for your photoshoot. If you are unable to come to the Bay for your photoshoot, you are still welcome to enter the contest to win the fingerprint jewelry.
You also get a free 8×10 with any product order. Total value is $295.
How to enter:
1. Be a fan of Annie Tao Photography on Facebook, if you aren’t already.
If you’re not on Facebook yet, then join now! Even my 70 year old father-in-law has a Facebook profile! (Okay, I just joined less than a year ago, so I can’t really tease anyone for not being on it. But trust me, Facebook is a powerful and fun networking tool.)
2. Leave a comment on this blog post. Since this contest is a tribute to moms, your comment must be an answer to one of the following questions related to parenthood. Please also state the location where you are located in the name box (ie, “Sally, Oregon”. “Judy from San Carlos”).
What was something funny, silly or embarrassing that happened to you as a result of caring for your children, like from lack of sleep or from them distracting you? What was something funny, silly or embarrassing that your child said or did when you were out in public?
And if those don’t jog any memories, you can tell us a brief story about your experiences with your children that made you laugh or make you forget about all those sleepless nights they kept you up or your 15+ hours of labor! You get the picture. (I can’t wait to read what you have to say!!)
* To be eligible to win the contest, you must meet all requirements noted above.
* Contest ends October 31, 2009. The winner will be chosen by an impartial judge.
* If you are not located in the San Francisco Bay Area, you are welcome to travel here for your photoshoot if you are the winner. If you cannot travel, then you are still eligible to win the jewelry. You must submit a photo (taken by anyone) of yourself while wearing your winning necklace and email it to me, so we can announce the contest winner!
* We would love to hear your stories, so you are welcome to submit multiple comments to this blog post. It does not, however, increase your chances of winning.
* The photoshoot prize is not transferable. For instance, if you live outside of CA, you cannot keep the jewelry and give the free photoshoot to a CA friend. Sorry!
* The winner will be chosen by an impartial third party.
* The winner will be contacted via email. If I do not hear from you to receive your prizes within 5 days, another winner will be chosen.
* Anyone who is the main caregiver can enter the contest — not just women. Dads can enter too, if they wish!
* Make sure I can match your blog comment name to your Facebook name. So if you have an obscure Facebook name, like “CoolChick”, then please note that as your name on my blog.