This is a storyboard preview for Jenny M.
I love the photos Jenny chose for her storyboard. Just three photos displayed together can tell the story of how much love and fun exist in a family!
* I put Kanoa on the left because of the direction he is facing. And it matches well with the family shot on the right because Patrick is turning towards our left.
* I cropped in where necessary — especially in the left and middle photos — to fit the design of your storyboard.
* I oomph-ed the photos by giving them more punch. I didn’t want light, washed out BxW tones. I like how this looks with a little more contrast. It’ll look fantastic with a black frame.
* The black line around the storyboard depicts the edge of the paper, so you’ll know where the frame will be. (The line is there just for the preview.)
* My logo will not be on your storyboard. (The logo is there just for this preview.)
* The storyboard will be printed on one 10×20 professional paper.